You’ll work together with designers, product owners and engineers in a fast moving and product focussed environment to deliver innovative solutions.
- Programming at front of various applications
- Further development and improvement of existing source code
- Discussing design, usability and code on a daily basis
- Adding value to the product by implementing new features and functionalities
- Creating responsive, performance driven user interfaces
- Working together with other developers on tasks
- Proficient programming skills in REACT
- Applied knowledge in ANGULAR
- Desire to constantly improve and capture new concepts, tools and technologies
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor/Master/Diploma in computer science or comparable field (software engineering) – equivalent professional experience is acceptable
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Working with GIT
- Team-oriented working style
- Very good English language skills
Technoly develops the software for AERTiCKET Group. AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers of transportation services in the world.
We develop the tools for successful digital transformation. And we are part of the ongoing evolution towards sustainability of travel agencies, travel consortia and online distributors.
We live our start-up mentality while offering the security of a global entrepreneurial group that has been a reliable and trusted business partner for over 25 years.
Thanks to our experience in working with airlines, travel agencies and e-commerce, we know both sides of the business very well. That's why we can transform requirements and ideas into good source code for useful and scalable applications.
We are motivated and dedicated. And we believe in teamwork. We offer you the best opportunities for your personal growth and development.
We don’t just accept differences but we believe in the value of diversity. We therefore promote equal rights, equal pay and collaboration at eye-level regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.