Technoly is looking for experienced and talented developers to join the team in our office in Berlin/Germany.
Here, you will be able to demonstrate and further develop your skills in a highly motivational environment, using the latest development tools and web technologies. Your role
You will work together with designers, product owners and engineers in a fast moving and product-focused environment to deliver innovative solutions and
- develop and maintain Spring Boot based microservices
- work on features and improve existing systems
- discuss architecture, create proof of concepts and evaluate new technologies
- work closely together with various team members such as architects, developers, QAs and other experts
- keep yourself up to date with new technologies
- Bachelor/Master/Diploma in computer science or comparable field (software engineering) or equivalent professional experience
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming with Java and web technologies such as RESTful Web Services
- Great experience in Spring Boot and Spring
- Familiar with build tools and versioning systems (Gitlab CI, Maven, GIT, Sonar)
- Experience designing, building and operating highly performant applications
Desired skills & experience
- Ideally, you have worked before with SQL / NO-SQL databases, microservices, containerized applications and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of automated software quality assurance and agile development in a continuous delivery environment
- You are communicative, open to new ideas and enjoy working in an agile team
- You like an international environment and you have good English and German skills.
We’re motivated, driven and believe in the importance of teamwork. We offer unmatched
opportunities for personal growth and development. Everything to create a convincing and
rewarding work environment.
Unser Team genießt Annehmlichkeiten wie:
- Daily fresh fruit offerings in the team kitchen
- In-house canteen with a daily selection of free dishes from our chefs
- Sports and fitness centre
- Table tennis and table football
- Private conference rooms and quiet rooms
- Flexible working hours and partial mobile work
- Room for creativity
- Budget for training and further education
- Access to travel industry discounts
- Team activities
Technoly develops the software for AERTiCKET Group. AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers of transportation services in the world.
We develop the tools for successful digital transformation. And we are part of the ongoing evolution towards sustainability of travel agencies, travel consortia and online distributors.
We live our start-up mentality while offering the security of a global entrepreneurial group that has been a reliable and trusted business partner for over 25 years.
Thanks to our experience in working with airlines, travel agencies and e-commerce, we know both sides of the business very well. That's why we can transform requirements and ideas into good source code for useful and scalable applications.
We are motivated and dedicated. And we believe in teamwork. We offer you the best opportunities for your personal growth and development.
We don’t just accept differences but we believe in the value of diversity. We therefore promote equal rights, equal pay and collaboration at eye-level regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.